[Gambas-user] How to offer a new component to gambas?

Carlos Kabronsete carloskabronsete at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:09:01 CEST 2021

Naming convention is not a problem. You can name it as you like.

The first component is a gambas component that creates a complete public
key infrastructure.
It is written in gambas language and do this points

- * Create complete PKI structures, Root CA, intermediateCA,
CrlDistributionPoint, Alternativenames, etc.
- * Manage X509 certificates. Client & Server certificates, ocsp,
codesigning, timestamp, S/mime.
- * Manage Pkcs12 certificates.
- * Manage private keys RSA, DSA, ECDH, ECDSA, X25519, ED449.
- * SSL/TLS client test.
- * Timestamps request, generation and verification.
-
It is an openssl frontend and it is the only dependency.
It doesn't need public interfaces.  It can work in a script
I shall mantain it
I shall upload to gitlab tomorrow.

The second component is a gambas component that encrypts and decrypts files
or variables on the fly.
It is a openssl frontend and works with over 40 openssl ciphers. Symmetric,
asymmetric and hibrid encryption too. A function for Diffie-Hellman secret
key exchange too.
Openssl is the only dependency.
It doesn't need public interfaces. It can work in a script
I shall mantain it.
You can see this component here
https://gitlab.com/kabronsete/mycipher

There is a third component is a gambas component that manage a complete
message digest.
It is written in gambas.
It doesn't need public interfaces. It can work in a script
It is an openssl front-end. It works with all message digest algrithms
available in openssl.
I shall mantain it.
You can see it here
https://gitlab.com/kabronsete/mydigest