[Gambas-user] How to offer a new component to gambas?

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:20:41 CEST 2021

Le 31/08/2021 à 19:59, Carlos Kabronsete a écrit :
> I wrote two components. The first one is a new functionality and the
> second one is an enhancement to an existing component
> How to do it?

Please give more details about what you did:

- What do these components?
- Is it written in Gambas or in C or in C++?
- What are the dependencies?
- What are the public interfaces? They must match the naming convention
and the structure of the other components as much as possible.
- Will you maintain it? It means fixing bugs and maintaining
backward-compatibility.

Thanks!

--
Benoît Minisini