[Gambas-user] New packages on the stable PPA

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Apr 28 09:40:20 CEST 2021

Am 28.04.21 um 09:25 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:
> Am 28.04.21 um 05:04 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
>
>> I just compiled the latest dev version and it does not pass the tester.
>> There seems to be an infinite loop in mTest.File_Read.
>> No time to investigate further and no idea what is going on. See the
>> attachment. Also why this is not showing up on the self test?
>
> Did you try this?
>
> 'app/src/gambas3-selftest/run.sh'

Sorry, you have to do:

$ cd app/src/gambas3-selftest
$ ./run.sh

But here the gambas3-selftest when called inside the IDE also hangs at
this point:

> Test FileReadWrite.FileReadWrite
> gbx3: loading jit function: mFileReadWrite.RWTest
> gbx3: loading jit function: mFileReadWrite.File_Write

If you are in the IDE you have to hit 'Shift-F4' to choose or define the
right testsuite. 'Standard' is the one which we use to test what we want
at the moment. Then hit F4 to run the test.

The test 'FileReadWrite.ReadUrandom' hangs:

> Test FileReadWrite.ReadUrandom
> gbx3: loading jit function: mFileReadWrite.File_Read

So the gambas3-selftest shows the same problem.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur