[Gambas-user] New packages on the stable PPA

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Apr 28 09:25:08 CEST 2021

Am 28.04.21 um 05:04 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

> I just compiled the latest dev version and it does not pass the tester.
> There seems to be an infinite loop in mTest.File_Read.
> No time to investigate further and no idea what is going on. See the
> attachment. Also why this is not showing up on the self test?

Did you try this?

'app/src/gambas3-selftest/run.sh'

I am not sure but gambas3-selftest does not run on my virtual machine
where I have the dev version installed. The test
'FileReadWrite.ReadUrandom' lasts too long, it seems to hang at this
point. But I'm not sure.

Maybe that's the same problem?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer