[Gambas-user] Sripter Wiki Info Updates

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:16:50 CEST 2021

El mar, 20 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 21:23, Brian G (brian at westwoodsvcs.com)
escribió:

> > El mar, 20 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 18:50, Brian G
>
> If you have installed only scripter then yes you will have to install the
> odbc component
>    on mint that would be:
>       sudo apt install gambas3.gb.odbc
>
> ok so that you yourself realize that in some scripts you use modules that
you must load, therefore when the noobs try to execute the examples they
will not work if they do not load these components in use, already this
info I knew it because I believe I was some years ago the first one that I
asked to replace asp's in my current job, so you must take care of that in
the script page

i m not finished reading cos quite large .. maybe must be moved to
tutorias? how to? sections?