[Gambas-user] Sripter Wiki Info Updates

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:30:47 CEST 2021

El mar, 20 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 18:50, Brian G
(brian at westwoodsvcs.com) escribió:

> I have started to update the wiki regarding Scripter - gbs3.
noted since some hours.. good job, some points:

1. you have a several history for last day, i recommended use the
preview event write a new version per change!
2. you covered all but does not said if you need to have all of the
complete environment or only some modules

> I would appreciate and feed back/criticisms and direction from the group on the contents.
we can update making some links to internal class and related.. of course..

> I am pretty much a noob doing this. So....... fire away.....
please for a noob was a great starting! well done!

i have some questions.. can a script if work with odbc/db/etc need to
specific the loading of the module?