[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

Michael N. Altrogge mnaltrogge at web.de
Sun Apr 18 01:12:48 CEST 2021

picco,

you should learn when it's time to keep the mouth (or in this case the
fingers) closed and to open the brain and think about all of it ...
moreover ... you reached a point where you're arguments did not count
any more in case of your absolutely unacceptable, impertinent and
insulting behavior!

... just my five cents ...

PJ

p.s.: let me give two cents more:

[... i reported very good my issues in the bug tracker ...]

no you don't ... most of your reports are not understandable and far
away from any kind of English ...

[... document the non so used modules ...]

MAYBE (???) they are not so used because they are not so needed ...

and at least ... gambas is benoits child and he can do whatever he wants
with it!