[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.16.0 (V2)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 23:38:16 CEST 2021

El sáb, 17 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 02:34, Christof Thalhofer (
chrisml at deganius.de) escribió:

> Am 17.04.21 um 03:03 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:
>
> > itr seem nobody understand
> > the Semantic versioning here.. Y.X.Z < than X.Y.Z+YYYYMMMDDD
> >
> > learn somemnthing
>
> You have to learn. Picco you are too aggressive. Please stop that.

I must emphasize that when I raised that point it is because wll of you
have missed the obvious,  inclusivelly you Benoit you didn't even watch the
video when you were already answering the email with questions that were
answered in it

i reported very good my issues in the bug tracker, i am the only that tries
to document the non so used modules (db.odbc, gb.web, gb.http, etc etc) or
worse, things LIKE:

1. justification for not knowing a bit of semantics VERSIONING and saying
such an outrageous thing as X.Y.Z is greater than X.Y.Z+DATE ?
2. justification for 4 years of an ODBC module that was useless and that
was only realized because two others said the obvious?
3. the justification for overlooking the truth? WHEN we have HTML
components in gambas and the own development and creator doe snot used in
thier hosting but other already triying it?
4. how we can trus in that when all of this happened, NO i will be banned
for sure due i said true in hard way right?