[Gambas-user] Running on Raspbian

Mike Crean mike.crean at y7mail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:54:48 CEST 2020

I am running 3.12.2 installed from the repository. It seems to do everything I wanton a Rpi 4, 4gb.

You could try a new desktop entry.
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Gambas3
Comment=Gambas3 Integrated Development Environment
Keywords=Gambas3
Exec=gambas3
Type=Application
Icon=gambas3
Categories=Development;
RegardsMike   On Thursday, 3 September 2020, 6:44:04 am AWST, Cedron Dawg <cedron at exede.net> wrote:

 The Synaptic Package Manager has version 3.12.2-1

I'd like to install the latest version without having to do a huge compile or a lot of research.  Surely, some one has a simple answer for this.

I have it installed, but it doesn't work quite right.  It won't start from the menu, I have to type 'gambas3' in a terminal window.

Thanks,
Ced

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----