[Gambas-user] added sh (shell) to TextEditor highlighting.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:28:02 CET 2020

Hi all.  i have refined this greatly.
Added all the built in shell commands from using 'compgen -b

Was stuck having problems with either single quoted strings showing
correctly but not double quoted ones or the other way round but not working
for both.  added some code to fix this.

Pretty sure it's as good as can be now with latest commit.

I've tested it on my own shell scripts and to really put it to the test i
tested it on the main Gambas configure file.

Needs to be tested by others to see if good enough for inclusion i
guess...  :)

BruceS

I initially used the c++ file but realised the c++ file mainly used the C