[Gambas-user] added sh (shell) to TextEditor highlighting.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:16:40 CEST 2020

Good morning all.

As was suggested the other day "I could take one of the existing
highlighting files and modify it for shell scripts"

That's exactly what I did.
Spent a few hours tweaking it and getting it right.

As sh does not use datatype defining I've used the Datatype colour field
for commands like echo, read, exit, etc.

I think......
I'm sure....
I made the merge-request on GitHub okay.
up to date commit pulled from upstream master,, my commits added and pushed
etc
If I've done something wrong with git i'm going to need a little guidance.

I initially used the c++ file but realised the c++ file mainly used the C
file after adding a few things so i took to the C file and edited it until
I darn near understood it lol :)

Examine the changes here if you like...
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas

Be well all :)