[Gambas-user] New web browser component and GTK+3 support

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:55:10 CEST 2020

You just said that after much criticism in the past how difficult it is to
program using GTK3, and that the shrimp IDE will only work in QT, now this
IDE also works in GTK3... it doesn't make any sense this extra effort when
there are components that still require attention like ODBC

You can also notice that now QT6 and the current QT5 consume much more
resources than the GTK3, and that in the future I predict that using shrimp
IDE with QT6 will be a waste of resources and not of creativity