[Gambas-user] GauchoCAD + LibreDWG

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:00:53 CEST 2020

What kind of help do you need?
Let's say example, this line:
Shell "/usr/local/bin/dwglayers -f '" & sFile & "' 2>&1 " To sOut

The problem is to find equivalent function call(s) (in C) from the API
documentation. I personally don't have the time.
However, many here (including me) can help to translate the C function
calls to Gambas extern function calls, if that is needed.

Jussi