[Gambas-user] Where has the GUI Component chooser gone?

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 00:12:33 CEST 2020

On 18/10/20 10:30 pm, Bruce Steers wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 at 00:45, Bruce <adamnt42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> (I'm not having a good day :-)  )
>>

> Hate to say it m8 but it seems you got all these issues after your "major
> upgrade"

Yep, I think South Australia was underneath a massive anti-matter black
hole yesterday.

It looks like what happened was that I did the system update just as the
distro mirrors were being updated and thus got a mixture of this and
that packages. PCLOS is a rolling release distro and this can happen.
Its just never happened to me before in 12+ years of using it.

Today after donig another system update most of the problems have gone away.

Including the gui switcher which just magically reappeared in both the
toolbar and the menu. No idea why, unless there is something deep inside
qt that detects my PC and throws in random hairiness just to annoy me.