[Gambas-user] Where has the GUI Component chooser gone?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:00:32 CEST 2020

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 at 00:45, Bruce <adamnt42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> (I'm not having a good day :-)  )

Hate to say it m8 but it seems you got all these issues after your "major
upgrade"
Can you roll-back the upgrade and see if it's the same?

The only thing i can't test is your custom Color setting issue but i'm not
getting any of the other errors you've mentioned.

Although saying that I have an app that has font color changing options on
a GridView.
Before it was loading the custom font color on load but if i clicked the
TabPanel to view another tab and then went back to the gridview tab the
colour would reset to black.
Now though the colour does not load on app start at all.
I can set it in the app and it changes but if i close the app and open it
again it's back to black :(
(PS. It all works fine on QT just GTK has the issue)

BruceS