[Gambas-user] Overriding Color class

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 00:49:32 CEST 2020

I have a project that has it's own Color class. It replaces all the
native static properties, e.g. Background with read/write properties, so
we can set a particular color scheme from a file.

This has worked since 2017 up to Gambas 3.15.1 without a problem but now
I've updated to the latest git version suddenly I get
	Color.Background is incorrectly overridden in class 'Color'
Why would this be? I thought local classes had a higher priority in the
symbol table than the native ones? There is no inheritance involved it
is simply a class that should completely replace the ntive one.
tia
bruce