[Gambas-user] IDE renaming

Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen - Gambas gambas at cd-bahia.com
Thu Oct 8 10:27:03 CEST 2020

Hi,
I found a little thing in the IDE which may cause irritation by testing
a program.
If an object is renamed on the form, it works very fine, the source is
changed too, a great benefit indeed.
But if a menu item is renamed, it is not changed in the source.
Not a big deal, in my programs I only link  the menu-click to a
button-click, but sometime I use time to find the "error", which is
none. That is when I make more changes, get distracted from something
else, start and the click on the menu doesn't work.
In fact only a beauty thing, but perhaps someone has time to change that.
Regards,
Dag