[Gambas-user] Opening Pipes (avoiding lockup)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:10:32 CEST 2020

> It's only by playing with pipes in 3.14.90 that I noticed the default
> behaviour was not useful, so I dropped it to the current one.

Well thank you again kind sir :)
It's much better the way it is now. more useful indeed than Linux's default
behaviour.

> Note that your trick is welcome for older versions. It could be a notice
> in the wiki!

I did try to edit the wiki last night to add a tip but the /lang/pipe wiki
page shows a lot of info till you try to edit it then it breaks.
So I quickly undid my edits to restore it.
Cheers :)