[Gambas-user] Greetings

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:27:06 CEST 2020

Le 03/10/2020 à 14:46, Bruce a écrit :
> On 3/10/20 8:25 pm, Bruce Steers wrote:
>
> There used to be another list specifiacally for development of Gambas
> itself but nobody read it ( sorry guys :-) )
> Maybe it is still there? I don't think so. Anyway...

No, there is only one mailing-list now. Development discussions and user
discussions are not actually really distinct, so it was not useful to do so.

> Yes, you can talk about it here. But see below...
>

>> And discuss first maybe if i've found a bug or am an idiot;)
>> Basically a first call place to ask about things before bothering Ben
>> as i
>> can only imagine how busy he is.
>> Or should i be on another list for that?
>
> One thing.
> Try to keep to exactly 1:1 topic in posts. We are all guilty (well
> some/most of us anyway) of hijacking, drifting, diversifying and
> dismangliing threads.

I agree. I usually don't read the thread if is too long, hijacked and
too messy.

> best regards
> bruce ( a different one!.
>
> p.s yes the packager code is a &*^@#! !!!

Indeed. But it's not entirely its fault. Packaging is already a mess!

--
Benoît Minisini