[Gambas-user] shell highlighting on non beta gambas

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:27:08 CET 2020

Oh this is perfect :)  i can't thank you enough Fabien.

for teminalview (i wanted to use some of it's private functions and added
ctrl-c/v copy/paste)
just perfect, with method 1 , i didn't really want to have an external
library but to be all inclusive
so i added the code folder and made it fit the puzzle and it's ideal, now
it's included in the app and compatible down to 3.12

The answer to all my problems :)

TextEditor is being a pain though.
if i can get working shell highlight in my editor across versions i'm happy.
gotta include gb.eval.highlight too, i think my mistake was migrating in
the controls from a newer gambas, had issues with an unknown command. I
will study it further.

But loving this solution, it stops me getting people to install a custom
components into their gambas ;)

Thanks again :)
BruceS