[Gambas-user] shell highlighting on non beta gambas

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 22:47:56 CET 2020

Le dim. 22 nov. 2020 à 21:32, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> ooh , that's a good idea :)
>
> Not sure how i go about that though?
>
> Is it possible to remove say "gb.form.terminalview" from my project properties so it does not use the /usr/lib/gambas3/ version and load my patched version manually ?
> and still see all the class properties in the IDE?

yes :-)

One way is to copy the widget code in your own project add all the
widget classesin a specific folder

the ide will allow you to use it like with an extern widget. It's a
little bit heavy

the other way is to make a library stored on the side of your exe. In
this library you share your own version of widget.

> Thanks :)
> BruceS
>
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 at 07:16, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> One solution if it is about just Gambas writen components will be to just copy and embedded these corrected component directly in your app. Then when the time come, you can modify your app and use the gb Env component again. In this way it is transparent for the end user.
>>
>> Fabien
>>
>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----

Fabien Bodard