[Gambas-user] gb.web.gui

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:22:42 CET 2020

Le 22/11/2020 à 11:36, Mayost Sharon a écrit :

> First of all thank you very much
>
> 1.
> I'm trying to upload a 500MB file
> I get an error in the "Abort" event in the "Reason" variable
> Error: Request too big
> How can this be solved?

It should be a limit of your http server.

> 2.
> When I upload a 35MB file
> I get a first event: Finsh
> And a second event: Progress
> Third event: Progress
> Is it okay?

No, you should have the Progress events first, then the Finish events.

BUT... these events comes from the browser HttpXmlRequest object. And if
they are sent in that order to the server (the Gambas web application),
maybe they are not received in that order. Everything is asynchronous.

> 3.
> Is it possible to select multiple files?

No, it's one file only. Maybe I could add an option to that, I just
didn't do it (or maybe because I encountered problems with that, I don't
remember).

I am actually busy with making a GTK+3 browser control, a GTK+3 version
of the IDE, and chinese date formatting. But coming back on the
gb.web.gui component is planned!

Benoît Minisini