[Gambas-user] Problem with generated form

Dag Jarle Nerland Johansen - Gambas gambas at cd-bahia.com
Fri Nov 20 14:59:51 CET 2020

Hi,
to avoid a lot of typing, I wrote a program (in Gambas) generating a
.form and a .class file.
The .form file comes fine, but when I start the IDE to run, it stops
with a syntax error, and the IDE inserts a new line a the top: ' Gambas
class file
In the source there are no errors.
It seems to me, when a form is made with the IDE, it makes  entries
somewhere, could be in the folder Gambas.
But this (tried FMain which I found there) can't be edited by a normal
editor.
Until I know what the IDE makes different than only read text-files, it
s a mystery to me,
Grateful for any help.
Dag JNJ