[Gambas-user] set $EDITOR Env

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:34:45 CET 2020

aah yes , version controls it said.
does that mean the version control actually works now ?
On all other gambas versions i don't get the message but clicking commit
and editing the journal then pressing commit just gives the message "Please
enter the journal" (and yes i typed a commit message in the journal)

So is gambas not an editor anymore?
It won't load anything that's not a gambas file anymore so it's looking
like it.
one of the various reasons i've reverted to 3.14