[Gambas-user] gambas not installed by package manager problems.

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Nov 4 17:12:43 CET 2020

Bruce lets start again:

Goto this link:

[ https://github.com/justlostintime/GambasShell/tree/master | https://github.com/justlostintime/GambasShell/tree/master ]

download the following for ubuntu based lunix versions:
gsh_1.2.80-0ubuntu5_all.deb
gambas3-westwood-sharedmem_3.15.2-0ubuntu30_all.deb
or the version for your linux version

install with the following instructions
dpkg --force-all -i gsh*
dpkg --force-all -i gambas3-westwood-sharedmem*

This Link gives the usage and documentation for gsh

https://github.com/justlostintime/GambasShell/wiki
It would be great if you could properly evaluate the gsh environment, I would love to get some feedback
from you about the actual tool!

Source repos are here:

[ https://github.com/justlostintime/sharedmem | https://github.com/justlostintime/sharedmem ]

https://github.com/justlostintime/gsh