[Gambas-user] Thoughts on new debug with command line parameters

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat May 30 10:37:57 CEST 2020

Am 30.05.20 um 10:05 schrieb Brian G:

> I don't think I am enamored with the new debug with parameters process.
> When I am working on a module that takes command like parameters and am
> debugging it. Having to click three times for every round of testing is
> a little annoying. Why has this been changed.
> It was great for debugging the old way, set it and just go till done
> with debug session.
>
> Feels more like work the new way.....

I agree. If we were able to select (or deselect) the argument in the
form 'Run with arguments' that had to be run automatically when F5 was
hit, that would be a lot better.

But I find the new dialog to be a great improvement over the old one,
with which I despaired a couple of times. Also that it's not in the
'Project' dialog any more is a great improvement for me.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur