[Gambas-user] How to call a function in a startup loaded module from a plugin loaded at runtime?

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun May 24 01:33:15 CEST 2020

Is it possible to call a function from a module at runtime that was not originally linked?

I am trying to call a function in a module loaded at application startup from a plugin compiled and loaded at runtime.

I can see the modules i want to call the function in, in the list of classes.

But if i try to access the function in the class it says not found, how to find the object or such that is the module I want to call the function in?

Thank You
Brian G