[Gambas-user] Existing app windows on screen

vuott at tiscali.it vuott at tiscali.it
Wed May 20 04:11:56 CEST 2020

opsss... It seems like I have some trouble formatting the code here!

Il 20.05.2020 03:49 vuott at tiscali.it ha scritto:

> Hello,
> to know
the "visible" name of windows that appear on the desktop, by activating
"gb.desktop" Component you can use this simple code:

> Public Sub
Form_Open()

> Dim i As Integer
> Dim dw As DesktopWindow
>
> ' Gets
the ID of all the "windows" open on the desktop:
> For Each i In
Desktop.FindWindow(Null, Null, Null)

> With dw = New
DesktopWindow(i)
> ' Shows the visible name and ID of the Window:

Print .VisibleName, Hex(i)

19.05.2020 19:23 John Rose ha scritto:

>> I would like my app to be
able to identify windows of OTHER apps (e.g.
>> internet browser)
displayed on the desktop. Is there a way to do this.
>> The reason that
I want to be able to do this is so as to stream video
>> from a browser
window (or an area of it) from my app.

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [1] ]----

> Con Tiscali
Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a soli
8,99EUR al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30 [2]

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30