[Gambas-user] Existing app windows on screen

vuott at tiscali.it vuott at tiscali.it
Wed May 20 03:49:52 CEST 2020

Hello,
to know the "visible" name of windows that appear on the
desktop,  by activating "gb.desktop" Component you can use this simple
code:

Public Sub Form_Open()

 Dim i As Integer
 Dim dw As
DesktopWindow

' Gets the ID of all the "windows" open on the desktop:

For Each i In Desktop.FindWindow(Null, Null, Null)

 With dw = New
DesktopWindow(i)
' Shows the visible name and ID of the Window:
 Print
.VisibleName, Hex(i)
 End With

 Next

End

Il 19.05.2020 19:23 John
Rose ha scritto:

> I would like my app to be able to identify windows
of OTHER apps (e.g.
> internet browser) displayed on the desktop. Is
there a way to do this.
> The reason that I want to be able to do this
is so as to stream video
> from a browser window (or an area of it)
from my app.

]----

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30