[Gambas-user] gb.test IDE integration

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:47:32 CEST 2020

Sorry to but in again. I spent the best part of 20 years as a "testing
consultant", what that meant is that I was very good at breaking
software. Nonetheless, all I really want to say id have you considered
"alternative test plans"? From memeory, we used to have about 3 on the
go at any time for a piece of software, the plan for the "current
release", the plan for the "next release" and the grrrrrrr_regression
plan. On one occassion, I had 5 test plans on the go for the above and
for two possible alternative release strategies.
blah blah blah...

But consider this, suppose there is a gambas developer out there that
uses a lot of git branches and merges etc etc.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep "test plans" out of the .project file
to avoid a gazillion hours of conflict resolution?

just my "onions" worth