[Gambas-user] Coming back to gb.test

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue May 5 16:45:21 CEST 2020

Am 06.04.20 um 14:19 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> But as soon as everything is written in Gambas and depends on no
> specific component, you can put everything in the same project, while
> keeping the separation between the 'gb.test' code and the 'gb.test.tap'
> code.

Ok it is done so far. We merged all into gb.test.

gb.test works and can be used and tested by everyone. Here's how it goes:

https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/blob/master/comp/src/gb.test/README.md

We have reached the point where the machinery is running. It lacks a few
things which can be read here (and should be done for 3.15):

https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/blob/master/comp/src/gb.test/taskell.md

The point "Decide where Skip, SkipAll, Todo reside" still keeps it in
alpha state until these interfaces have found their place. But overall
the duty is done, just the freestyle is missing (aka GUI, integration
into the IDE) but I think we can leave that to Gambas 3.16.

My experience is that you have to work with it for a while before you
get the beauty and ease of programming with this system. So please try
it out and have fun with it.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--