[Gambas-user] Desktop.Open bug

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sun Jun 21 19:31:25 CEST 2020

Hi Charlie.

I test your program in my system (xfce desktop) the file manager
(Thunar) open but start the counter without wait for closed thunar.

Well, the behavior is the same and apparently it doesn't work as you say
for directories but it does for files.
try using:

Desktop.Open(User.home &/ "somefile.txt", True)

its works, waiting for closed text editor to continued.

Maybe it's not a bug, maybe it's designed expressly this way.

Regards.

Martín Belmonte (tincho).