[Gambas-user] No mouse event data??

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ajm-software.com
Mon Jun 1 15:41:13 CEST 2020

While this change broke programs of mine that have worked for years, I
agree that the fault was mine.  The click code should be restricted to=2
code that runs for any click event.

However, I wonder about the event sequence: MouseDown, MouseUp, Click,
Menu.  Shouldn't Menu happen before Click?  That way your Menu handler
can use Stop Event to prevent Click, ie the specific event handler tells
the general event handler that the event has been handled.

-- Email domain proudly hosted at https://migadu.com