[Gambas-user] 3.15 RPM packager creates SPEC file with unwanted dependencies

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Jul 29 17:08:20 CEST 2020

Am 29.07.20 um 14:40 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> As I said, the version of a Gambas component *must be* the same as the
> Gambas version it is done with. Because a Gambas component is supposed
> to be part of the language.
>
> If you want a component (in a generic sense) whose version is completely
> independent, then you must write a Gambas library.

Hmm ... I have here a self-written component which has the Version
number 3.10.40 and works well since Gambas 3.10 now up to Gambas 3.15:

Content of /usr/lib/gambas3/gb.deg.form.component:

> [Component]
> Key=gb.deg.form
> Version=3.10.40
> Authors=Christof Thalhofer (Deganius)
> Needs=Form
> Requires=gb.form,gb.qt4,gb.db,gb.image,gb.pcre,gb.web

I would appreciate if you don't see this as a bug but a feature. ;-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur