[Gambas-user] Locale message (offtopic)

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:18:05 CEST 2020

Well, missing/bad indentation can be corrected by single click (*if* it is
not part of syntax). But it doesn't make bad code good or change the user
base. I think the fact that language is easy to use/learn attracts
amateurs, independently of indentation issue.
Thus I don't think indentation is a real issue with languages such as
Gambas.

Jussi