[Gambas-user] Future of webform component

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:14:10 CET 2020

El mié., 1 de ene. de 2020 a la(s) 10:23, Benoît Minisini (g4mba5 at gmail.com)
escribió:

> Le 01/01/2020 à 14:41, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> > makes php faster, we know that php It does not run on threads.
>
> The idea is precisely not to do like php and others.

oh, don't get me wrong .. I was rather using the comparison to justify that
even without being like java that today is already multi-threaded
(group-threat mode)
it is the most used in web systems, the next part if it is about that:

I will try to publish a gb.web.form2 very early component soon, maybe it
> will make things clearer.

as i told you! maybe we need more documentstiona rather than development,
if you noted! users can generate more help that free the workload at the
developer team

like client/server applications communicating through a terminal.
> In that case, the browser is the terminal, it displays things and send
> events to the server.

It's scalable with the number of processes your server can handle
> simultaneously. But each process runs only to handle a request.
> Otherwise it sleeps (so it does not use CPU at all, and it can be
> swapped if needed).

that sounds interesting.. so the example send was a "look" inside this
behaviour..
we need more tutorials and how to's.. currently there's a mini ERP made in
gambas..
https://github.com/Laurux/
but as i can see, we need to goin more deep and i have more "vision",

as i think, gambas must be the main oficial languaje of linux
environments... but.. welll

as i said in previous mail.. in php there are many sponsors, but there are
also many dominating their course ...
well as i can see, we always will have a hobby languaje or a serious
languaje?

gambas it's a serious lang, but course and behaviour are similar as a hobby
lang

> What this little quick & dirty example does not show, is that some
> requests do not need to handle by the session process (which can handle
> one request once): all static ones, like css, images, and so on.

GREAT, thanks for that! we need it to understand and property make
tutorials and examples...