[Gambas-user] gb.test

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:42:01 CET 2020

Le 18/02/2020 à 22:11, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Hello Benoît,
>
> gb.test is still alpha. In my opinion the interfaces are stable, so I
> would like to make it a beta version. Do you have any objections?
>
> The only thing I would like to change is to rename
> UnitTest.Main() to UnitTest.Run()
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

If I add support for test modules in the IDE, would you use it first?

The idea is that every source file with 'test' extension is a module,
except that the compiler will generate a list of these modules in a
file, so that the interpreter and/or the 'gb.test' component
automatically get all test classes.

Of course, it means that a test module cannot have the same name as any
other source file.

--
Benoît Minisini