[Gambas-user] Updated Scripter to allow Lib to be included

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Feb 22 01:06:58 CET 2020

Fabien

I attach a copy of Scripter which allows the inclusion of Libraries into the compiled application.

This is done with the use of the Lib directive eg. lib "company.diadic"

After investigation about compiler, It will allow a full path name for libraries. so I have changed it to to search .local/gambas&version/lib/name&".gambas" and /usr/lib/gambas&version/lib/name&".gambas", as well as just use the provided name&".gambas"

This seems to work and execute correctly.

Would you be able to review this fits with your original design and if so I will submit this change for merge.

I am worried about dependencies although it seems to work in my testing so far.

Thank You
Brian G