[Gambas-user] Stock

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:49:10 CET 2020

It's difficult to me to be understanding

In fact the normal use of stock is :

Picture["icon:/size/name"]... it take the icon name in the stock map
file and then use the accurate one or the internal one if
gb.form.stock is loaded.

Another tricks is to use some magics

for example to get a mime icon :
Stock[CStr(Size) &/ "$(mime)" &/ sMime]

the $mime enforce the use of the mimetype folder is the icons storage
for your linux system.

But icons name also follow a kind of standart in naming ... for
example 'drive-harddisk' or 'drive-removable-media'