[Gambas-user] gb.dwg started

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Dec 22 12:24:23 CET 2020

Hi,

I am blocked. I can't get the compilation of the component to work.
Surely I am doing several things wrong or maybe there is a fault
somewhere that I cannot see.
This component is very important to advance with GauchoCAD and go from
reading the content of a dwg to being able to write to it.

We need the help of someone with component knowledge to figure out why
compiling is not possible.

Thanks.

Martín Belmonte.