[Gambas-user] Framalibre

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Dec 21 11:55:57 CET 2020

Hi,

Some weeks ago I write an article about Gambas in framalibre.org but it
was deleted because it was written in English instead of French [1] then
they propose a link for made again (in good french) the article.

I thought it might be interesting that Gambas are listed there, so I
leave the information here in case someone from French-Speaking is
interested in putting an article or something about Gambas in framalibre.org

[1] The record you created for Gambas has been deleted : all records
have to be
written in French and we ask not to copy paste from an other web site (here
you used Wikipedia) but to write your own texts.

[2] https://participer.framasoft.org/fr/framalibre/index.html

Regards.

Martín Belmonte.