[Gambas-user] gb.dwg started

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:19:47 CET 2020

Le 18/12/2020 à 00:40, Martin a écrit :
> I did everything again from a new template and delete the directory
> created before (gb.dwg) when I do ./reconf at the end of the process it
> tells me that the component is disabled because it cannot find c_dwg.h,
> but it does. Did I forget to indicate it somewhere?
>
> Martin

I strongly suggest that, if libredgw relies on 'pkg-config', that you
rewrite your 'configure.ac' file following the one of the 'gb.poppler'
component.

You are at the moment using the autoconf macros made for searching
directories from specific files, but I made macros for using
'pkg-config' too. They are simpler to use.

Then, as for the location of 'gb.dwg.so' and 'gb.dwg.component', I was
talking about the location of their installation (normally
'/usr/lib/gambas3'). This is where the IDE searches for components.

Benoît Minisini