[Gambas-user] gb.dwg started

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Tue Dec 15 11:10:25 CET 2020

ok, the component structure is already created, and I have copied and
overwritten the files with the libredwg/gambas-bindings3 project [1]
I am looking, as an example, at the gb.dbus component and in this there
is a file called c_dbus.h in dwg I suppose its equivalent is c_dwg.h but
both differ since they have considerable differences.
In gb.dbus there is also a gambas project (a directory) called gb.dbus
and this is what is missing in the dwg component, correct?
Well, now the system does not have shrimp of any version installed,
since I am going to install the development version with the component
that I am trying to create. But to create the "gambas" part of the
component I have to use gambas that doesn't exist in the system yet, so
it looks like a uroboro.

So, wich is the correct system setup in order to develop a component?

What is the minimum I could do with c_dwg.h [2] ? and... how to do that?

[1] https://github.com/LibreDWG/gambas3-bindings

[2] https://github.com/LibreDWG/gambas3-bindings/blob/master/src/c_dwg.h

Regards

Martín Belmonte.