[Gambas-user] embedding url on wiki

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:22:39 CET 2020

Brilliant , exactly what i was thinking about , seemed silly to have to
keep updating the wiki when the information needed is there in the ci file.
(great minds think alike eh? ;) )

That'll certainly help some people i think.
May i be cheeky and suggest an edit?
If you removed the prefix '$ ' from each line it will make it easier to
simply copy and paste into a terminal.
(and comes should be come) :)

Awesome stuff though Ben , I think anything we can do to help ease the
upgrading to the latest Gambas is a must/priority.
It would sure solve all my backward compatibility issues. Rather than
trying to get gambas backward compatible making forward compatibility for
the users to easily upgrade is a better way.

BruceS