[Gambas-user] Closing a Message!

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:24:16 CET 2020

Pretty sure Gambas does not rearrange the order, Buttons are left to right
as entered on QT and gtk.
I just tried this...
*Message.Custom("test message", ["But 1", "But 2", "But 3", "But 4", "But
5", "But 6"])*
And all 6 buttons were in the correct order on all GUI toolkits i tried ,
gtk,gtk3 qnd QT5

Alas i do not know how to disable/hide a windows close button or i would
have submitted that change.