[Gambas-user] Closing a Message!

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:34:44 CET 2020

what do you think of this Ben?
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/tree/message-cancel-zero

It adds a Property/Option CancelIsZero to Message class and forces right
hand buttons (and closing window) to always be zero if set to True.

It does not particularly address the issue but does make sense for cancel
to always return zero in some cases.
(I couldn't see how to disable the windows close button but if there is a
way maybe an option to do that would be cool?)

Usage:
Message.CancelIsZero = True
then you will get...
Message,.Question("Text", "Button 1", "Button 2", "Button 0")

Closing window or pressing escape will also be zero.