[Gambas-user] Private settings file question

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 09:26:10 CET 2020

thank you, that works even if I don't find it intuitive

to me something like

     confFile["UserPreferences/ImageFilesPath"] = strImageFilesPath

would make more sense than

     varTest01 = confFile["UserPreferences/ImageFilesPath",
strImageFilesPath]
     confFile["UserPreferences/ImageFilesPath"] = varTest01

but obviously not.