[Gambas-user] Component gb.web.gui

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 15:25:29 CET 2020

Le 28/11/2020 à 18:22, Hans Lehmann a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> i am experimenting with the component gb.web.gui for a chapter for the
> Gambas book. The web form consists of 3 areas: (1) Header (2) Main (3)
> Footer. The main area contains on the left (2.1) the navigation with
> several buttons and on the right (2.2) the content. All areas are of
> type Web-Container.
>
> Three tasks present me with considerable problems:
>
> * The actual navigation currently consists of only 5 web buttons. How do
> I realize that when I click on a selected button, a specific web page is
> loaded into the content area and displayed?

It depends on what exactly is your content area.

You can use a WebTabPanel for that, setting its ShowTabs property to FALSE.

Each time you click on a button in the left bar, you change the Index
property of the TabPanel.

> * How can I achieve that only the content of the content area is
> scrolled (if its height becomes too large), so that the navigation (and
> footer also !) remains static in its place (and does not scroll with it)
> and is thus partially no longer visible?

You must embed its contents into a WebScrollView.

> * Where do I insert a CSS file in the project directory for a uniform
> design and how do I integrate this CSS file into the project?

You must define a 'style.css' file inside the "Public" folder of your
project. It is automatically inserted after the style sheet file defined
by 'gb.web.gui'.

Benoît Minisini