[Gambas-user] gitlab-ci / archlinux poppler-splash error, and Fedora inclusion

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ajm-software.com
Fri Dec 4 20:18:51 CET 2020

poppler-cpp may have table of contents items, however, I couldn't find
them... opaque documentation and no example code.  That's what I miss
from the microsoft world (excellent docs and code all over the
internet).  And don't get me started about the coding practices of gnome
and Lennart Poettering.

Their style is in sharp contrast to your own and to Linus Torvald's.