[Gambas-user] Gambas Web-Form-Apps

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:36:58 CET 2020

Le 03/12/2020 à 19:25, Hans Lehmann a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> In the documentation under 'Web Development' you can find the two
> components gb.web.form and gb.web.gui. The first one is considered
> obsolete and the second one is greyed out. That means in my
> understanding: Hands off, this component is still under development;
> probably not even in beta status. But the documentation shows both,
> without any hint about the status of gb.web.gui. On the other hand you
> can find in the description of the component gb.web.gui that it replaces
> the component gb.web.form because it is faster and easier to use.
>
> Therefore my questions: What now - what to do? Should one use the
> component gb.web.gui already now for new Web programs?
>
> With kind regards
>
> Hans

It means that:

1) There is no development anymore in 'gb.web.form'.

2) 'gb.web.gui' will replace it.

3) 'gb.web.gui' has not yet all the features of 'gb.web.form'.

As soon as I have time to go back to work on 'gb.web.gui', it will quit
its "beta" status.

But I was busy with other things that took more time than I thought.

Benoît Minisini